Applications for this job are closed.
Our major client is looking to recruit an CNC Lathe Programmer Setter Operator their expanding team.
CNC Lathe Programmer Setter Operator - Tasks and responsibilities include.
* Prepare and load raw materials (high-grade steels, aluminium) and parts onto the machines.
* Carry out programming, setting and operating manual and CNC lathes working within budget and to schedule.
* Inspect and measure finished products and compare to drawing dimensions/tolerances.
* Record data of machining operations on Route Cards.
* Understand the task at hand by reading engineering drawings
The ideal applicant will be a time served in the role of a Manual and CNC Lathe Programmer Setter Operator.
Essential skills are:
* The ability to interpret engineering drawings and CAD models.
* Competent and confident to set and operate manual and CNC lathes.
* Offline CNC Lathe programming experience, using Alphacam.
* Online CNC Lathe programming experience, using Fanuc controls.
* Self-motivated and keen to develop engineering skills to full potential.
* Willing to upskill to gain proficiency setting and operating EDM wire and plunge machines.
* Proficient setting and operating EDM wire and plunge machines.
Competitive salary + Overtime + shift premium (if required) + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension
The successful candidate must satisfy security clearance requirements - including the last 5 years continual UK residency.
cnc programmer, cnc setter, lathe, lathe programmer setter operator, fanuc, CNC operator, setter operator, alphacam