Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A Fabricator Welder for a permanent position in the Leeds area to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for an experienced Fabricator Welder to join our client'ts team who specialise in electrical transformers.
- To carry out all production operations in accordance with the company Health & Safety policy. Ensuring your personal safety and that of others working in your area.
- Fabricate and weld brackets, frame work and pipework using your own initiative and mostly without the convenience of a drawing.
- To read drawings and fabricate/weld parts associated with the drawing.
- To use machinery associated with the manufacture of metal parts i.e. Guillotine, Brake press, Radial Arm Drill, hand tools, Oxygen/Acetylene cutting etc
- To ensure all work carried out is done to the highest standard.
- Ensure all quality control and customer specific documentation has been completed.
- Periodically, work to tight deadlines and show commitment to get the "job done"
- Any other reasonable request you are instructed to do that you have received adequate instruction and training.
- Apprentice trained in Fabrication/Welding
- City & Guilds certification.
- Experience of reading & understanding fabrication drawings..
- Overhead crane slinging & lifting (not essential. Training will be given)
- Health & Safety certification associated with the engineering industry.
Rate of pay is between £10.50 per hour and £11.29 per hour (depending on experience)
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's and relevant qualifications to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment is working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.