Applications for this job are closed.
Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
An Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for week to week work in the Barnsley area for an immediate start.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with mechanical knowledge for work in a bakery environment.
* To provide electrical and mechanical engineering services to the site.
* To ensure that the plant and equipment runs safely and efficiently at all time with the aim of minimising downtime.
* To provide efficient and effective quality repairs of defects to our client's buildings on site, in accordance with the required standards.
* Provide efficient maintenance and electrical services within all areas of the plant.
* Provide efficient building maintenance and repair services within all areas of the plant.
* Install and commission new machinery and electrical supplies if and when necessary
* Communicate effectively with relevant personnel/departments
HND (or equivalent) in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Previous experience within a bakery environment
Rate of pay:
Rate of pay is £16.50 per hour.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's and supporting qualifications to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.