Our client is expanding their HVAC maintenance team as is looking to recruit an additional Air Conditioning Breakdown & Service Engineer working on large commercial, industrial HVAC systems and educational organisations.
Air Conditioning Engineer Role & Responsibilities:
As an Air Conditioning & Ventilation Breakdown & Service Engineer your prime responsibility will be to attend our customers premises to diagnose system faults, identify the parts needed to resolve the issue and then to carry out the repair and recommission the system. From time to time (during times of business needs) you may be required to carry out planned maintenance work for our customer base which consist of a variety commercial and educational sites predominately in the Home Counties but also London.
Air Conditioning Engineer Ideal Profile
* Personal: Conscientious, professional, self-motivated and keen to help.
* Skills: Relevant AC Experience, knowledgeable and competent in commercial air conditioning systems and associated HVAC systems.
* Geographical Area: Reside within 25 miles of Luton - Will cover 50 mile radius of Luton
* Working hours: Typically, on site hours: 7:00 - 4:30pm Monday to Friday. 8 hrs day normal time thereafter overtime at time and a half, 30min Lunch Break.
* FGas 2079 Level 2, FGas Qualified
* Skill Card/CSCS Card
* Good control system knowledge & competency
* Good electrical knowledge & competency
* IPAF mobile elevating platforms
* PASMA Scaffolding & Towers
* Relevant training will be provided to the right candidate.
Candidates with experience of chillers and comms room downflow units in addition to the above are very much encouraged to apply.
Competitive salary + x1.5 Overtime Door to Door + Company Van
AC Engineer, Air Con Engineer, Air Conditioning Engineer, HVAC Engineer, HVAC, HVAC Engineer